General Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Grounded and Elevated you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out here.
While we aim to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Grounded and Elevated Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are changed or cancelled for any reason.
Teachers are subject to change without notice.
Late entry will not be permitted. The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for security reasons. No entry is permitted after the class-start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
Please check in before each class. If you opted to pay for your class in studio, please do so before class begins.
Grounded and Elevated is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Grounded and Elevated has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
You acknowledge and affirm to be physically sound and not suffering from any condition, ailment, impairment, disease, or other illness that would prevent your participation in Yoga exercise activities. You declare that you have disclosed any and all medical history to Marie Jackson and/or their affiliates relevant to participation.
You recognize that any form of physical activity is a potentially hazardous one; and that they involve a risk of possible injury or even death. All participants affirm that they are voluntarily participating in these activities with the knowledge of the risk involved.
By booking into or attending a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT/CLASS PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships.
Memberships can not be cancelled within the first month of activation
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to discontinue
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for recurring payment memberships.
6. Grounded and Elevated is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees, should they occur.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
7. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Grounded and Elevated via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Grounded and Elevated will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account.
8. Memberships and class passes are non refundable and non transferable.
Class pass terms:
All bundles are given at a discounted price and therefore include an expiration date. Once passed the expiration date the promotional value is no longer available. However, the remaining balance may be used as credit towards another purchase.
All purchases are final sale and non-transferable.
No refunds or exchanges are available.
Missed sessions ('no-shows') without at least 1 hour notice are considered late cancel and will be charged as if attended.
Grounded and Elevated respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Use of Your Information
Grounded and Elevated obtains most of our information through your registration here. There will be absolutely no use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined without the release of such information by direct parties involved.
Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
By registering with Grounded and Elevated you are agreeing to receive periodic updates or last minute notices via email or text. We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Grounded and Elevated by contacting us.